There is a lot to do in Logan Park's two acres. It has a ball field, room for skating, two tennis courts, a fenced basketball area and a picnic shelter. The park's open space gets used often in winter, when kids make nice-sized snow forts there.
- Fax: 763-502-4976
- Hours: Daily, 5am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a pathway into the park.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches