Galaxy Tire & Auto
Galaxy Auto Centers was originally opened June of 1973 in both Columbia Heights / Fridley and Brooklyn Park. In 1983, Donald Logelin purchased the business and has successfully grown the company to include a location in Spring Lake Park.
While the business has grown, it is still a small company and the staff know many customers from the area by their first names.
Investing in quality tools and parts and a shear dedication to professional yet courteous customer service sets Galaxy Auto Center apart in their field.
- Fax: 763-572-9855
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Associations/certifications: ASE, AAA,
- Number of retail/service outlets: 4
- Transportation: Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Discounts: Corporate
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Brands (automotive parts & accessories): AC Delco, Motor Craft, Raybestos, Monroe, Goodyear, Cooper, Dunlap, Continental, General, Michelin, Kumho, BF Goodrich and more
- Vehicle types: Cars, Motorcycles, Trucks
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Interior, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering, Tools
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Proper maintenance
- Services: Alignment, Flat repair, Rotation and balance, Shocks and struts, Truck and trailer tires, Wheels, Winter tires