Fridley Heights Cyclery started in Minneapolis in 1945 and moved to the new University Ave location in 1969. The family-owned business is now in its 3rd generation of management. Fridley Heights Cyclery is a full-service shop offering Schwinn, Raleigh, Haro, GT, Fuji, Diamondback, and many other popular brands. The shop is also adorned with meticulously restored vintage bikes, such as the Schwinn Paramount shown in the pictures. Whether you need a new bike or a new tire, Fridley Heights Cyclery can help you out.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bikes, tools, parts and service for all makes and models.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Bike sales final, all other products redeemable for store credit with receipt.
- Parking: Free lot