If you're thinking of getting a tattoo or piercing, visit Creative Images. Its fully licensed and knowledgeable staff can answer any questions you may have and provide you with personal advice. Artists are open to any ideas or suggestions and will work with you to find the perfect piece of art. Creative Images is able to draw custom art for your tattoo or they can accommodate outside designs. Specials are always changing, so contact the business regarding current deals.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1997
- What makes this community special?: Friendly atmosphere and upfront, knowledgeable staff.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Piercing License, Tattoo License
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Piercings - 2 for $60
- Private events: No
- Number of artists: 4
- Tattoo and piercing specialties: Black-and-gray/white, Color, Portrait, Touch-up / cover-up, Traditional, Tribal and Oriental
- What's a tip for people preparing to get a tattoo or piercing?: Before getting a tattoo, eat a full meal, preferably with some potassium, and get a good night of sleep.