For more than 45 years, Chanticlear Pizza has provided the city of Fridley with a great selection of pizzas. Only serving the freshest ingredients, these made to order items are something worth trying. Each pizza is created from scratch as soon as the customer has ordered and is baked to a golden crisp in the restaurant's granite stone oven. Chanticlear Pizza delivers its entire menu to Fridley, Spring Lake Park, New Brighton, Columbia Heights and Mounds View. Check out the nightly specials and coupons, too.
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizzas, calzones, garlic toast, Chanti sticks, pastas, chicken wings, chicken tenders, dessert pizza
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.chanticlearpizza.com/sections/menu.php
- Specialties: Thin crust pizzas, local meats
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The history: If you are over 45 years old, then you know that Chanticlear Pizza has been around for generations, always serving up delicious pizzas. They couldn't do it without their loyal customers!
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, German, Hawaiian, Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chanti Special - house pizza loaded with sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, celery, green olives and mozzarella cheese topped with green peppers and cheddar cheese (shrimp by request).
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chanti Special
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual