Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Applebee's has grown to become the largest casual dining sit-down restaurant in America by serving pasta, shrimp, burgers and chicken among many other dishes. Applebee's was also the first national restaurant to serve riblets, which is a cheaper section of meat with the same amount of flavor as ribs. The result? Cheaper dining that is still full of flavor. This Applebee's features a newly renovated interior, meticulously cleaned floors and bathrooms, and it aims to be the most prompt Applebee's in the district.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 11am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 34
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant