The Fridley City Council is set to approve a long-term plan for East River Road and set the city's political boundaries for the next decade at its meeting Monday, March 26, 7:30 p.m., at .
Also on the agenda are plans for a paved path connecting Rice Creek and Unity Hospital, as well as improvements for pedestrians around Fridley Middle School and Stevenson and Hayes elementary schools.
The council holds a pre-meeting beginning at 7 p.m., also open to the public. The regular meeting is shown live on cable channel 17 and again throughout the week. You can also watch archived video online.
Here is Monday's agenda. See the PDF above for more details.
FRIDLEY CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF MARCH 26, 2012
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
- 2011 City Engineers Association of Minnesota (CEAM) Project of the Year Award for the North Innsbruck Water Main Rehabilitation Project
APPROVAL OF PROPOSED CONSENT AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: City Council Meeting of March 12, 2012
- Second Reading of an Ordinance Amending the Fridley City Code, Chapter 1, Legislative Body, Pertaining to Ward and Precinct Boundaries.
- Resolution Entering into an Agreement with the Minnesota Department of Transportation for Preliminary Engineering for Safe Routes to School Project No. ST2011-21 and MnDOT Agency Agreement No. 00516.
- Resolution Authorizing Application for DNR Local Trail Connection Grant Funds for Unity Hospital Health Walk to Rice Creek Regional Trail.
- Approve Master Services Agreement between the City of Fridley and Network Medics, Inc.
- Approve 2012 Reappointments to City Commissions.
- Appointment – Appraiser.
- Claims (154389 – 154526).
ADOPTION OF AGENDA:
OPEN FORUM, VISITORS: Consideration of items not on Agenda – 15 minutes.
- Resolution Approving Adoption of the East River Road Corridor Study as Prepared by Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Informal Status Report.