What To Do with Your Christmas Tree in Fridley

Anoka County's compost site is open the first two weekends in January.

If you're done with your Christmas tree (or your Christmas tree is done with you), the City of Fridley has some advice for when you part ways. 

Anoka County's compost site is open for Fridley residents Jan 5–6 and 12–13, weather permitting. The hours are Saturday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. and Sunday, noon–5 p.m. (See PDF.)

The compost site is 13285 Hanson Blvd., Coon Rapids, near Bunker Hills Regional Park.

Take off the tinsel, the tree stand and any ornaments. You can also bring live garlands and boughs.

The fee is $1.50 per tree (bring exact change).

Another option is to contact your garbage hauler. The City of Fridley website lists local solid waste providers and says most will take a tree even if you don't contract for yard waste.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »