Friday, Feb. 22, 2013 is the deadline to submit your favorite places for viewing the Mississippi River to the National Park Service's Mississippi National River and Recreation Area.
Visit the "My Mississippi River Views" web page to add your most choice riverside spots to MNRRA's map. You'll be asked about how often you visit the viewpoint, how long you stay there, how you reach the area and why you feel it is scenic.
As of early Friday, three locations in Fridley were on the map: one in Rice Creek Trail West Park and two in Anoka County Riverfront Park.
What river spot did you submit to "My Mississippi River Views"? Leave a comment below and share a photo by uploading to this post.
- PHOTOS: Fridley's Mississippi River on an Early Fall Day
- VIDEO/PHOTOS: Fridley House Smolders along Mississippi River
- Photos: Sun Sets over Fridley
- PHOTOS: A Cold Day's End along East River Road in Fridley
- PHOTOS: Arches Completed on New Lowry Bridge South of Fridley