Senior citizens took center stage for '49er Days Friday, with "500" and cribbage tournaments and an afternoon dance, all at .
Winners of the "500" card game tournament were Robert Comer and Russ Olson. Others in the top six:
- Second place: Sue Klegstad and Ron Holty
- Third place: Muriel Lombard and Bette Nyvold
- Fourth place: Priscilla Blomer and Florenence Weirens
- Fifth place: Judy McDonald and Gerald McDonald
- Sixth place: Helen Montain and Karen Thelen
Meanwhile, couples converged on the community center gym where Dick Szyplinski supplied music for a senior dance.
We'll update this post with cribbage winners when we get the results.