See above two local TV news reports on the Environmental Protection Agency information sessions in Fridley Wednesday:
Related Patch posts:
- Fridley Residents Meet with EPA, Take Steps to Form Citizens Group to Address Polluted Sites
- See All Patch Posts on Fridley Cancer Concerns
- Attend Wednesday Info Sessions on Forming EPA Community Advisory Group for Fridley Superfund Sites
- Bernardy: Jan. 30 Superfund Info Sessions 'Great Opportunity'
- New EPA Website Covers Superfund Sites in Fridley
- Patch Q&A: Nefertiti DiCosmo of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Fridley Mayor: EPA Citizens Superfund-Sites Group 'Long Overdue'
- News of EPA Citizens Panel on Fridley Superfund Sites Sparks Comment
- U.S. Navy Announces 5-Year Review of Ordnance Plant Site
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Forming Community Advisory Group in Fridley
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Connie Bernardy: Springbrook Nature Center in Bonding Bill
- Public to Weigh In on "Most Polluted Site in Fridley" Wednesday Night
- EPA Community Advisory Group Has First Fridley Meeting Tuesday
- March 26 Is First Meeting of EPA Community Advisory Group for Fridley Superfund Sites
- VIDEO: Rep. Connie Bernardy on Education, Veterans Bills
Most Popular articles
- Minnesota Legislature Approves Education Bill, Includes All-Day Kindergarten Funds
- Are Republicans Wasting Time on Obamacare Votes?
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Same-Sex Marriage Decision, Jablonski and New Fast Food: Pick of Our Patches
- National Weather Service Issues Severe Thunderstorm Warning, Tornado Watch for Anoka County