Shootings, High-Speed Chases and BP Robbery: West Metro Police, Fire Report
A wrap-up of police, fire and court related news reported in the west metro for the week of Dec. 30, 2012 to Jan. 5, 2013.
The following is a collection of articles that recently appeared on Patch sites in Eden Prairie, Edina, Fridley, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Lake Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Minnetonka, Plymouth, Richfield, Southwest Minneapolis, St. Louis Park and St. Michael for the week of Dec. 30–Jan. 5, 2012.
Click on the headline to read the full story.
- Man Charged With Pushing Over Uncle In Wheelchair Twice
- Police Chase Stolen Car Through Golden Valley And St. Louis Park
- Robbery at BP Gas Station
- Police See Spike in Counterfeit American Express Gift Checks
- Teen Charged with Shooting Man on Metro Transit Bus
- Richfield Police Investigating Thursday Night Shooting
- Police Arrest Man for Breaking into St. Louis Park Apartment
- Plymouth FD Responds to Kitchen Fire
- Odd Things Stolen in Plymouth
- Restaurateurs Helping Condo Fire Victims
- Minneapolis Man Catches Movie with Money from Edina Bank Robbery
- Woman Charged with Leading Eden Prairie Police on High-Speed Chase
- Intoxicated Male 'Evicted' From Abandoned House, Domestics & Theft
- Business Burglary, Multiple Thefts from Auto on Christmas Day
- Minnetonka Police Seek Applications for Citizens Academy
- Snowmobile on Fire: St. Michael Fire Blotter
- 1/2 Cab, 1/2 Cop Car: 'Taxi Squad' Hits Fridley Streets with DWI Message