Fridley House That 'Jane Doe' Occupied Has 'SOLD' Sign
Tammy Thomas trespassed during her stay there, prosecutors say. A pending deal would transfer the property—legally.
A purchase agreement is pending and a closing is set for the Fridley house where prosecutors say Tammy Thomas, formerly known as Jane Doe, set up housekeeping illegally.
That's according to real estate agent Richard Bandimere of Keller Williams Classic Realty, who said Friday that to his knowledge Thomas did not make "lasting improvements" to the house.
A "SOLD" sign on the corner of East River Road and Rice Creek Way NE indicates that Thomas' alleged escapades didn't hurt Bradley Olson and Gregory Olson's ability to sell the house they were fixing up. (They are the current property owners listed in Anoka County's online records.)
According to the original criminal complaint against Thomas,
a gas stove had been moved into the house from the garage and that someone had patched a hole in the bathroom wall with sheetrock and caulk.
Police also said she had hung up curtains and installed crown moulding stored in the garage.
The crown moulding is not in evidence from photos of the home's interior on Keller Williams' web page (no longer on the company's website but archived online). Along with a listing price of $169,900, the page names some of the features:
Completely redone! New Kitchen, bathrooms, carpet and flooring, Anderson Windows, stainless steel appliances, deck! White laminate woodwork throughout! 3 BRs on one level! Master walk thru bath! Fenced yard! Very tastefully done! Easy to show and sell!
Thomas' next court date is Sept. 25. Proceedings against her have stalled as she has refused to cooperate with a court-ordered psychological evaluation. Earlier, she refused to give her real name or submit to a booking photo or finger-printing—during which time she spent a record 21 days in an Anoka County jail holding cell.
Here, in reverse-chronological order, are Fridley Patch's posts on the case of Jane Doe/Tammy Thomas:
- Sept. 7: 'She Simply Has Everyone Flummoxed': Ex-Ramsey Co. Attorney
- Sept. 7: Fridley's 'Jane Doe': 'I Have a Right to Remain Silent'
- Aug. 8: Fridley's 'Jane Doe' Declined to Cooperate With Psych Evaluation
- Aug. 2: Fridley's 'Jane Doe' Finally Poses for Anoka County Mugshot
- July 31: Booking Photos from Illinois that ID'd 'Jane Doe'
- July 30: New ID-theft Charges against Fridley's 'Jane Doe'
- July 30: 'Jane Doe' Breaks Anoka Jail Record for Holding-cell Stay
- July 28: Report: 'Jane Doe' at Anoka Co. Jail Is Tammy Antoinette Thomas
- July 16: Fridley Police Have Leads in 'Jane Doe' Case
- July 13: Pioneer Press: Holding Cell is Home for 'Jane Doe'
- July 13: PHOTO: Fridley's 'Jane Doe'
- July 13: StarTribune: 'Jane Doe' Is Eating, Talking to Her Attorney
- July 13: See the Route Police Think 'Jane Doe' Took from WI to Fridley
- July 12: Charges against Jane Doe: Trespassing, Receiving Stolen Property
- July 12: Jailed 'Jane Doe' Was on Multi-state Crime Spree, Police Say