If you’re looking for a memorable, romantic place to propose marriage, you might want to consider one of these Twin Cities west metro destinations.
- Maple Grove Arboretum in Maple Grove
- Noerenberg Gardens near Lake Minnetonka
- The Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary in Theodore Wirth Park in Golden Valley
- Staring Lake Observatory in Eden Prairie
- Manomin Park in Fridley
- Japanese Gardens at Normandale Community College in Bloomington
- Veterans Amphitheater in St. Louis Park
- French Regional Park in Plymouth
- Westwood Hills Nature Center in St. Louis Park
- Bryant Lake Park in Eden Prairie
- Centennial Lakes Park in Edina
- Depot Coffee House in Hopkins
- Rice Creek Trail West Park in Fridley
- Elm Creek Park Reserve in Maple Grove
SHARE: Do you have a suggestion for a romantic place for a marriage proposal? How did your significant other propose to you? Share your stories and suggestions in comments!