Watch a livestream from Minneapolis as Fridley resident David Anderson DJs a New Year Eve party, using amazing equipment built by friends and funded by a Kickstarter campaign.
Anderson, who has ALS, controls the tunes with movements of his eyes. He is set to DJ from 9:30–10:30 p.m. Monday.
Donate to the ongoing project at the "1 Blink = Yes" website
Tickets were selling online $25 tickets at the "1 Blink = Dance" ticket web page, but you can donate to the ongoing project at the "1 Blink = Yes" website, where organizers promise to carry a livestream from the party for people who can't be there.
Watch the livestream and see other videos at the "1 Blink = Yes" website
See More on Patch
- It's the Last Day at Springbrook Nature Center for Director Siah St. Clair
- Earth Day, Camping and Archery: Family Events in Three Rivers Parks
- Company Pays Penalty, Activities Director Gone and Gas Leak: Pick of Our Patches
- Sen. Barb Goodwin 'Hesitant' but Backs MN Gay-Marriage Bill
- BAE Property Redevelopment Process Moves Ahead