The Minnesota Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday addressing whether the ballot question for this November's "voter photo ID” amendment is misleading.
You can read briefs filed in the case online by clicking on the PDF thumbnails. More court documents are at the Minnesota Supreme Court website.
An opinion from the justices could come next month.
What do you think? Leave a comment below.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Minnesota Legislature Approves Education Bill, Includes All-Day Kindergarten Funds
- Are Republicans Wasting Time on Obamacare Votes?
- Medtronic Lays Off 500 in Minnesota
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in Fridley for Cheapest Fuel