VIDEO: Voter ID Constitutional Amendment at MN Senate
Pam Wolf, who represents part of Fridley, is on the committee.
- February 1, 2012
Sen. Pam Wolf (DFL-51), who represents a central and eastern portion of Fridley, is on the Minnesota Senate Local Government and Elections committee that holds a hearing today into the proposed Constitutional amendment to requre voters to show photo ID.
Another Fridley connection to the proceedings: Former state Sen. Don Betzold, who Wolf defeated in the 2010 general election, gave testimony to the committee late Wednesday afternoon.
See More on Patch
- Same-Sex Marriage Decision, Jablonski and New Fast Food: Pick of Our Patches
- UPDATE: Minnesota Senate Approves Same-Sex Marriage Bill, Governor Will Sign
- Fridley Pastor Serves as MN House of Representatives Chaplain
- Sen. Barb Goodwin 'Hesitant' but Backs MN Gay-Marriage Bill
- VIDEO: Same-Sex Marriage Bill at MN Capitol
Most Popular articles
- Medtronic Lays Off 500 in Minnesota
- Minnesota Legislature Approves Education Bill, Includes All-Day Kindergarten Funds
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in Fridley for Cheapest Fuel
- Are Republicans Wasting Time on Obamacare Votes?
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report