LAST DAY: Your Favorite Views of the Mississippi River
What is the most scenic or special spot along Fridley's riverfront for you?
Friday, Feb. 22, 2013 is the deadline to submit your favorite places for viewing the Mississippi River to the National Park Service's Mississippi National River and Recreation Area.
Visit the "My Mississippi River Views" web page to add your most choice riverside spots to MNRRA's map. You'll be asked about how often you visit the viewpoint, how long you stay there, how you reach the area and why you feel it is scenic.
What river spot did you submit to "My Mississippi River Views"? Leave a comment below and share a photo by uploading to this post.
- Government Shutdown Threat 'Nervewracking,' Says National Park Head
- PHOTOS: Fridley's Mississippi River on an Early Fall Day
- VIDEO/PHOTOS: Fridley House Smolders along Mississippi River
- Photos: Sun Sets over Fridley
- PHOTOS: A Cold Day's End along East River Road in Fridley
- PHOTOS: Arches Completed on New Lowry Bridge South of Fridley
- In-town Eagle Sightings 'Special,' Says Springbrook Director