Fridley's 'Getting Around Without a Car' Study Gets Newspaper's Attention
Fridley Patch Local Voices blogger Mandy Meisner says biking now can be 'nerve-racking' in Star Tribune story.
The City of Fridley's roadmap for becoming more friendly to bicyclists and pedestrians gets some play in a Star Tribune article posted online Tuesday.
You can read the study online at this Fridley Patch post:
The Star Tribune article quotes Fridley Patch Local Voices Blogger Mandy Meisner, who wrote a blog post at Fridley Patch in July about the joys of biking Fridley.
- How Is Fridley for Biking and Walking?
- Please Plow Fridley Paths
- Poll: Should Suburbs Change or Should Critics Back Off?
- Fridley Boy Hurt in Bike Crash Leaves ICU
- Bicyclist Killed in Collision with Snowplow Truck on E. River Rd.
- Ask a Patch Pro: Pedestrian Safety
- VIDEO: Biking along Rice Creek in Fridley—in March