Fridley Homes for Sale with the Biggest Pricetags
$449,900? Sales prices are rising, but only a few homes in Fridley are priced at more than $200,000
Which are the most expensive homes for sale in Fridley?
On Thursday, new figures showed home sales prices rising even faster in Fridley than across the metro area generally.
The current top price is $449,900, for a five-bedroom, three-bathroom house at 1420 Rice Creek Road NE. Here is how Keller Williams Premium Realty describes the 3,246-square-foot home just northwest of Briardale Park:
"Stunning home with all the bells and whistles. Granite countertops, hickory floors, 10 ft ceilings, 2 stone fireplaces, screened porch!"
Here are the top-priced nine residential real estate listings as of Sept. 13, 2012. (Note that three have "Rice Creek" in the street address.)
1. 1420 Rice Creek Road NE $449,900 (see photos)
2. 5171 Saint Imier Drive $385,000
3. 1510 Berne Road NE $349,000
4. 5821 Arthur Street NE $289,000
5. 5520 Regis Trail NE $239,900 (open house Saturday, 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m.)
6. 520 Rice Creek Boulevard NE $229,900
6. 7599 University Avenue NE $229,900 (see YouTube video)
6. 375 Rice Creek Terrace NE $229,900
9. 7625 Arthur Street NE $218,800
For more local real-estate information, click on the "Real Estate" tab at the top of this page.
Just for fun: