Election 2012: How Much Have Fridley Folks Given to Obama and Romney?
Search our interactive campaign contribution database.
- October 1, 2012
Here is what federal records show about where people living in Fridley have contributed money to the presidential campaigns of Democrat Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney:
- Fridley residents contributed $7,508 to Obama's re-election campaign.
- Romney campaign contributions from Fridley residents total $1,476.
These figures are limited to contributions made directly to the candidates' campaigns. They don't include contributions to political action committees (PACs), which play a large role in funding political advertisements.
Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign—and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Minnesota, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in nearby towns are like, go right ahead.
Note: The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through July. The data will be updated in mid-October.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Are Republicans Wasting Time on Obamacare Votes?
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fridley?
- MN Gay Marriage Raises Issue: When Is It OK to Call Someone a Bigot?
- (UPDATED) Goodwin on MN Same-Sex Marriage Bill: 'We Are About Fairness'
- Same-Sex Marriage Decision, Jablonski and New Fast Food: Pick of Our Patches