88181576 key-1gk5zrbifqzdthxicwevCredit Zac Farber http://o3.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/273x203/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/d1fa467214b43ad21ad5d91c9f42d2f4 http://o4.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/patch/2949f60f655cf76b2dc4cd732f9a07d9
City manager Bill Burns moderated a conversation with state officials today in a video that was posted to Fridley's website.
These were the participants in the discussion:
- John Soler, epidemiologist with Minnesota Cancer Surveillance System
- Karla Peterson, supervisor of Community Public Water Unit (drinking water)
- Sandeep Burman, supervisor of Superfund Program at the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Frank Kohlasch, mangager of air assessment at the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- EPA Citizen Advisory Group for Fridley-Area Superfund Sites Meets Thursday
- Fridley City Council to Hold Special Meeting Friday about Hiring City Manager
- EPA Community Advisory Group Has First Fridley Meeting Tuesday
- March 26 Is First Meeting of EPA Community Advisory Group for Fridley Superfund Sites
- AIR POLLUTION ALERT: Twin Cities Air Unhealthy Tuesday for Sensitive People
Most Popular articles
- Medtronic Lays Off 500 in Minnesota
- Minnesota Legislature Approves Education Bill, Includes All-Day Kindergarten Funds
- Minnesota Gas Prices Soaring; Where to Go in Fridley for Cheapest Fuel
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Are Republicans Wasting Time on Obamacare Votes?