Here is a sampling of what people said they did on Tuesday when four Fridley-area school districts (Fridley, Spring Lake Park, Columbia Heights and Anoka-Hennepin) and four private schools in Fridley (Totino-Grace, Calvin Christian, Al-Amal and Woodcrest Baptist) all declared a snow day.
From the Fridley Patch Facebook page:
- Went to work! Lol
- No snow day at work for me
- Cleaned out my driveway and the neighbors!
- took pics of the snow :}
- Igloo making and hot chocolate drinking!
- I have two jobs. And one was at school. So I still had to leave to be at. But we shovel. Read. Made a big slide. Play games. Had lunch. My day ain't over either.
- Commons Hill!!!!
- Kids home school (online) so... did school then shoveled
- Cars stuck in driveway..so been home bound all day till hubby comes gets me out! Lol
- Walked to subway for lunch and shook all the trees on the kids! Baked cupcakes and caught up on laundry. Between all the neighborhood kids coming and going for cocoa and cupcakes it looks like it snowed in my house! best snow day ever!
- Got into a car accident. Grrrrr
- The sad thing about being retired is that EVERY day is a snow day so I hardly noticed this one. I think Mpls was in session, though.
- Played the day away with my grandson!
What did you do on Tuesday when so many school districts cancelled classes? Leave a note in comments below, or upload a photo or video.