85th Ave. Trail, Columbia Arena, Pet Vet and More
See a summary of the Fridley City Council Agenda for March 11, 2013.
Here is a summary of the agenda for the Fridley City Council meeting set for 7:30 p.m., Monday, March 11, 2013, at Fridley City Hall.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF MARCH 11, 2013
The City of Fridley will not discriminate against or harass anyone in the admission or access to, or treatment, or employment in its services, programs, or activities because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation or status with regard to public assistance. Upon request, accommodation will be provided to allow individuals with disabilities to participate in any of Fridley's services, programs, and activities. Hearing impaired persons who need an interpreter or other persons with disabilities who require auxiliary aids should contact Roberta Collins at 572-3500. (TTD/572‑3534)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
APPROVAL OF PROPOSED CONSENT AGENDA:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Special City Council Meeting of February 20, 2013
City Council Meeting of February 25, 2013
1. Receive the Minutes of the Planning Commission Meeting of February 20, 2013
2. Resolution Supporting the City of Coon Rapids Local Trail Connections Grant Application for the 85th Avenue Trail Connector to the Mississippi River Regional Trail
3. Resolution Calling for Public Hearing on Modifications to the Redevelopment Plan for Redevelopment Project No. 1 and the Tax Increment Financing Plans for Tax Increment Financing District Nos. 6-7, 9, 11-13 and 16-21, Creation of Tax Increment Financing District No. 22 and Approval and Adoption of a Tax Increment Financing Plan Related Thereto (Northstar Transit Station TIF District (Ward 3)
4. Appointment – City Employee
5. Claims (158640–158825)
ADOPTION OF AGENDA:
OPEN FORUM, VISITORS: Consideration of items not on Agenda – 15 minutes.
8. Resolution Approving Special Use Permit, SP #13-02, for Medina Realty, Inc, on Behalf of the Property Owner, Bridgewater Bank, for the Islamic University of Minnesota Located at 6831 Highway 65 N.E. (Ward 1)
9. Resolution Approving Special Use Permit Request, SP #13-03 for The Pet Vet, on Behalf of Barna Holding Company LLC, the Property Owner Generally Located at 7500 University Avenue NE (Ward 3)
10. Resolution Approving a Two Month Extension on Plat, PS #12-01 for Bill Fogerty, Owner of the Columbia Arena, Located at located at 7011 University Ave NE (Ward 1)
11. Approving Agreement for the 2013 Residential Recycling Program between the City of Fridley and the County of Anoka
12. Receive Bids and Award Contract for the 2013 Miscellaneous Concrete Project No. 429
13. Receive Bids and Award 2013 Cooperative Street Maintenance Contract, Project No. ST 2013-10
14. Informal Status Reports